Effective as of October 31, 2014 all CEUs will be recorded using Keep Certified.
What is Keep Certified?
- A professional development tracking system
- Staff can register online for in-district staff development classes and TIES classes
- Staff can review their CEU credit status through their individual online account and request credits for classes successfully completed.
Log in to Keep Certified here.
- Streamlines professional development tracking
- Maintains current records of CEU credits and certification for teacher licensure
- Ability to sign up for classes and track attendance online
What will happen to the paper CEUs that I have already to submitted to the relicensure committee for my upcoming license renewal?
These CEUs will be loaded into the system and will appear as approved CEUs in your individual accounts. You may submit additional CEUs for approval by uploading your documentation into the Keep Certified system.
Relicensure Committee Meeting Dates
Relicensure Committee Members
• Sizi Goyah - Chair (BCS) | firstname.lastname@example.org• Anne Clausing (BCS) | email@example.com
• Dan Sellberg (BCS) | firstname.lastname@example.org• Margaret Lindqvist (EB) | email@example.com• Blair Wenndt (EB) | firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to make sure your license is renewed in a timely manner. If your license expires, June 30, 2017 you may renew online with MDE January 1, 2017 or after. Please note: you must first have your materials approved by the relicensure committee at one of the scheduled meeting dates.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2014 Legislature made a change to the requirements for the renewal of teaching licenses to include evidence of growth in best practices for meeting the needs of English Learners. This will be a mandatory requirement for all licenses renewed on or after August 1, 2015.