The Wellness Committee's purpose is to empower individuals to encompass balanced social, emotional, and physically health lifestyles.
The Wellness Committee meets once per month on the third Thursday of each month. If you are interested in becoming a part of this committee please contact Tiffany Wetterlind email@example.com or Michelle Auld firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, we hope that you "Achieve Balance Through Change."
- Office Yoga was offered at Earle Brown on January 24. If you are interested in attending a future yoga class or have feedback regarding the one offered on January 24 please email Michelle Auld at email@example.com
- Did you know we have a weight room at Brooklyn Center Secondary? Watch for more information on when this room is available and what equipment is available.
- Do you need a challenge to get you motivated to lose weight? The Biggest Loser challenge starts on February 2.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 is National Wear Red Day in Support for Women with Heart Disease and Stroke
- Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year, killing approximately one women every 80 seconds.