Host a Foreign Exchange Student
Ready for an adventure for the whole family?
- Hosting an exchange student is a wonderful way for your whole family to give back together, while experiencing a new culture.
- Exchange students are between the age of 15 and 18 and come from over 60 countries around the world. They come with their own spending money and health insurance, and have studied English for at least 3 years.
- Most of all, they are eager to learn about your American family!
- Host families come in all shapes and sizes!
To qualify to host, you need to:
- Pass a background check
- Meet with a local representative
- Receive school permission to enroll the exchange student
- Be able to provide the student with room and board
- Provide a safe, supportive, and loving home environment
To learn more about hosting and how you can make a difference, please contact Ayusa at 888.552.9872, or visit: www.ayusa.org