To schedule an appointment at the Health Resource Center, please call 763-450-3385. To receive services, a completed written and signed consent form is needed by the parent or guardian and is required annually for all children and youth, except as provided under Minnesota “Minors Consent” law for the following services: medical treatment, including immunizations; dental treatments; and mental therapy. Consent forms are available in school health offices and at the Health Resource Center.
Serving Brooklyn Center youth, infant through high school age.
6500 Humboldt Ave. N,
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
(located on the west end of Brooklyn Center High School)
- Free! Regardless of income.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-5pm on a walk-in basis (no appointment needed).
- Brooklyn Center’s Health Resource Center (HRC) offers medical, dental, vision, and mental health services to youth of Brooklyn Center Schools and community.
- Remolding was funded entirely by partnering contractors and Park Nicollet Foundation. United Way is also a huge supporter of the HRC and it’s operation.
- Serves insured and uninsured, assists families in applying for Medical Assistance, and offers a sliding fee scale.
- Children’s Dental Services (CDS) provides a full range of restorative and preventative care. CDS provides care for insured patients and will work with those who are uninsured, on a sliding scale discount program. CDS provides services Mondays and every fourth Friday, call 612-746-1530 for appointments.
- Call 612-746-1530 x227 for an appointment.
- Serves insured and uninsured. Check with your insurance provider if applicable.
- Appointments available at the Health Resource Center, as well as at Earle Brown Elementary School and the Brooklyn Center Academy.
- Intake appointments can be made for High School-aged students Mondays –Thursdays, 7:30-3pm or later by appointment.
- Intake appointments can be made for Elementary-aged students Mondays –Fridays 8:30-3pm or later by appointment.
- Mental Health services are provided by Family Partnerships, North Psychology Clinic, and POR - Emotional Wellness.
- ADDED FEATURE**Services available via video conferencing through Family Partnerships
- To schedule an appointment for mental health services, please call 763-450-3385
Need Healthcare Coverage?
- Portico Healthnet assists families apply for health insurance.
- Onsite Tuesdays from 1:30-4pm on a walk-in basis. **ADDED FEATURE**Video conferencing appointments available or call 651-603-5100.
- A completed written consent form signed by a parent or guardian is required annually for all children and youth, except as provided for under Minnesota “Minors’ Consent” law, for the following services: medical treatment, including immunizations; dental exams and treatment; and mental health therapy. Consent forms have been sent home with Brooklyn Center School students. Extra forms are available on the school website, at the school main office, and at the Health Resource Center.
The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center is made possible by the following partners: Park Nicollet Health Services, Park Nicollet Foundation, Children’s Dental Services, North Psychology Clinic, Family & Children’s Service, POR Emotional Wellness, Portico Healthnet, Dr. Frick (Optometrist), and Brooklyn Center School District.