Health Resource Center
Brooklyn Center’s Health Resource Center offers free and low-cost medical, dental, vision, and mental health services to youth of Brooklyn Center Schools and community ages 0-19
6500 Humboldt Ave. N,
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
(located on the west end of Brooklyn Center High School)
To schedule an appointment at the Health Resource Center, please call 763-450-3385 ext 5100.
To receive services, a completed written and signed consent form is needed by the parent or guardian and is required annually for all children and youth for the following services: medical treatment, including immunizations, dental treatments, eye-exams, and mental health services. Consent forms are available in school health offices and at the Health Resource Center. Please be aware that Minnesota Law does allow young people to receive treatment, without parent/guardian consent, for sexual health and chemical dependency concerns.
- Park Nicollet provides free walk-in medical services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-5 pm (no appointment needed)
- Annex Teen Clinic is available twice per month for appointment-based sexual health services
- Children’s Dental Services provides a full range of restorative and preventative care
- Provides care for insured and will work with those who are uninsured on a sliding scale discount program
- Call 612-746-1530 for an appointment
- Free eye exams provided by Dr. Frick from Maple Grove Vision Clinic one Friday/month
- Call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100 for an appointment
- Mental Health services are provided by The Family Partnership, North Psychology Clinic, and POR - Emotional Wellness
- Appointments available at no cost for insured and uninsured patients at the Health Resource Center, Earle Brown Elementary School, and the Brooklyn Center Academy
- To schedule an appointment call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100
Need Healthcare Coverage?
- Portico Healthnet assists families applying for health insurance on Tuesdays, 2-5pm
- To schedule an appointment, please call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100
The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center is made possible by our generous sponsors, Park Nicollet Foundation and the United Way; and by and our community partners: Park Nicollet Health Services, The Annex Teen Clinic, Children’s Dental Services, North Psychology Clinic, POR Emotional Wellness, The Family Partnership, Portico Healthnet, Dr. Frick (Optometrist), and Brooklyn Center Community Schools District.