Mission: To equip every student with the knowledge, life skills, and global perspectives to contribute to society and respond to the needs of an ever-changing world.
As a new employee to Brooklyn Center Community Schools we want to ensure you have the resources necessary to be successful in your new position.
WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR START DATE PLEASE COMPLETE:
- Staff Handbook
- Within 30 days of your start date you must read the staff handbook and complete the sign off form (at the end of the handbook) and submit to Human Resources.
- You must also sign the Harassment Policy form (found at the end of the staff handbook) and submit to Human Resources.
- Mandatory Training
- Within 30 days of your start date you must complete the mandatory training online and complete the sign off form. Please submit the sign off form to Human Resources.
- Strategic Plan Overview
- Benefits Enrollment
- Not all employees are benefit eligible. Please refer to your work agreement or Human Resources if you are unsure. New benefit eligible employees have 30 days to enroll in medical and dental insurance. You will complete your enrollment online via the email that is sent from "info" to your Brooklyn Center email account.
- Pay Schedule
- Pay is semimonthly on the 15th and the last day of the month. Please refer to the pay schedule as to which dates ranges are paid on which specific date.
- Entering your hours on time and accurately is essential.
- MyView is your one stop shop where you are able to see all of your pay information - Including hours, pay amounts, deductions and contributions. You have the ability to view and print your information from any computer, anywhere, anytime. Please note: a pay stub will not be mailed out to you when you have direct deposit set up.
- A function within MyView that allows employees to enter their time.
- If you are an hourly employee you will use the mytime clock-in clock-out system to record your time worked. Please view the video online and submit the sign off form to Human Resources.
- NeoPath Clinic
- NeoPath is available to all Brooklyn Center Community Schools employees and their dependents free of charge. For more information, visit the NeoPath Health Clinic page.
- Please familiarize yourself with the specific contract/work agreement for your position.